Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's been a while.

I haven't posted in quite a while. It's not that I didin't have anything to say, I've just been too busy building a new organization to invest any time formulating a post. I won't make post for the sake of making a post. When I do, I try to base it on my interpetations of the facts.

You may not always agree with me. That's OK. If you want to challenge any of my assertions, feel free. I love a good debate.  Debate is an essential process in reaching decisive awareness. If I take a position and expose it to be challenged from many points of view, I'll be forced to defend that position against all objections. When all is said and done, I want any topic I opine to be free of logical inconsistencies or contradictions.

So let the games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment